Monday, September 25, 2006

Attack of the Fire Lane Police


I have made myself the fire lane police at my son's daycare (see Episode 9) and have been putting out school sponsored cones for a few months now.

It seems that most folks either get to the school before the cones are out and have never seen them, OR they think they have gotten away with something when they get there and I haven't had time to put the cones out yet.

Well, we printed up some slips of paper alerting the miscrents to their improper behavior, and I placed about eight of them on various car windshields last week. Surprisingly, as of Thursday or so there have been no more infractions.

That stinks, too, as I have a whole stack of those things to give away.

COPY (approximate):

You have parked in a fire lane. It is illegal and unsafe for your kids. If you need additional parking, please use the parking lot at Dickey's across the street.

Sweet Justice!

Trent

Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com.

No comments: