Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Taking over the Library, Episode 1


That is not your typical MannersCast Logo! That, my friends, is the totally awesome CD cover art for The MannersCast Library CD Edition of The MannersCast on CD for the Library.

I spent a horrible few "hours" at Macimillian's Copy and Printing today (I really hope you can guess who that really is), and after having several years stripped from my life, I headed up the City of Allen Public Library to drop off the newly mastered CDs and the CD Cover Insert (designed by James Kocsis).

The Library Director seemed pleasantly and only slightly annoyed with me taking up so much of her time. She informed me that it would be about one month from today that The MannersCast will be listed in the Library.

With fingers crossed I will wait until the joyous day when I post the update that The MannersCast is "in". Thanks everyone for any support you have offered.

We are now another small step closer to taking over the world!
Trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice CD cover!!

Anonymous said...

nice job. 1 month though..... she really doesn't like you.